Sunday, December 17, 2006

Short description of this blog

Hello people!

This little page is intended to help you use your computer better.
From my experience using computers both at home and at work I have learned that you can't be an expert when it comes to software. I am in front of the computer for more than 10 hours each day and I have a lot to share with the rest of you.

However I don't know everything and even if I recommend something it dose not mean I am 100% right. So my suggestion is to leave a message regarding your opinion as I may find your idea great. I also know that what is good for one user may not be good for everyone; this is why I will include two or more software programs for the same task leaving you to chose which one to use depending on your own preferences.

I hope I will end up helping a lot of people and I might find out some new stuff myself. So don't hesitate to make regular visits to this page as I guarantee everyone will discover new things.
-Marius-

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

O'RLY!? And did they pay you to say all this,nigga? Who do you think you are,man? The new GURU of the Internet? Mind your own businss ,MINDcrusher!You forgot to say "Peace to the world", that is why you didn't win the Miss World 2006 contest.
Whatch Out...Ramses is in town!

6:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

O'RLY!?And did they pay you to say all this, nigga?Who do you think you are,man?The new GURU of the Internet?Mind your own business ,mindcrusher!You forgot to say "Peace to the world", that is why you didn't win the Miss World 2006 contest.
Watch out!Ramses is in town!

6:58 AM  
Blogger MindCrusher said...

I am not the GURU nor did I say I am. I do not know what's with all this negative attitude.
I am trying to post things I know that may help others. I helped a lot of people that know me with their computers and I thought I would try to help others too.
If you don't need my help you are free to do anything you want... it's a free world and so is the internet.

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home